Integer Subtraction Calculator produces the difference between two numbers.
Here, A is minuend and B is the subtrahend.
There can be three cases of inputs:
- When both the inputs A and B are positive.
- When either of the input is negative. Now in this, there can be two cases:
- Case 1: When B is negative, the numbers are added. A -(-B)= A+B
- Case 2: When A is negative, the numbers are subtracted. -A-B= -(A+B)
- When both the numbers are negative, then subtraction is done and result is given by B-A.
If you like our effort, please do share it with your friends.